Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas List, Crafts and Puppy Craziness

Here is Cinderella's letter for Santa.  From what I understand she had to figure out the spellings of the words on her own and I think she did good.  Her handwriting isn't as neat as usual but what she wrote more than makes up for it.  

See below:

Allow me to interpret:
Dear Santa,
I been good this year.  
I miss you.
Love, Cinderella

This child and her very unselfish heart always surprises me, but it shouldn't.  This is just who she is.  The first thing I think of when I think of her is her beautiful heart.  Those that know and love her will tell you the same thing.  She is so very sweet.

Christmas craft time yesterday after school:
Cinderella made a snowman and Sleeping Beauty made an elf.

Cinderella wanted to be a dog and have her sister pet her head.  Her sister climbed on for a ride!
 Who's there?!  Princess Furry Pants has taken to hiding back in The Tree That Hates Ornaments. 
Yeah, our tree straight up is rejecting our love and our ornaments.  UGH!  If it could chuck the ornaments at our heads I am sure it would...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you thought! Thank you!