Saturday, January 22, 2011

Roid Rage



*I have to laugh so I won't cry and I have done plenty of crying anyway.*


How to know you have a child on steroids:





Roid Rage = Freaking out when not fed constantly.  Freaking out when they don't get their way.  Pretty much just freaking out about everything. 



She eats four breakfasts within the span of an hour.





A child that would be fine to eat breakfast after taking her big sister to school now has to eat the MOMENT her eyes pop open.

And then eats again when home from taking her sister to school.


As soon as I clean up from one meal she is asking for a snack.  When the answer is no, it gets ugly.  Then begins the constant pestering for the next meal.


Then the next fit begins because I am not willing to serve lunch promptly at 8:30 AM.


She is then eating almost non stop until lunch.  When not eating she is whiny and begging to eat.


Lunch is at 11AM and then (PLEEEEASE) a nap.


Wakes and demands food.


She gets very upset and angry when I won't feed her dinner at 4PM.


You take her to store and she asks, "Can we buy all the food here?"


"I WANT TO EAT!!"  (Oh wait, she was saying that before the medicines.)


Praise the good Lord she is off one of those steroids as of tomorrow morning.  :)  Please keep praying for Sleeping Beauty, us and our grocery bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you thought! Thank you!