Thursday, January 20, 2011

...

Still here...


Appointment went well with the Pediatric Pulmonologist. 


We have an asthma treatment plan as well as new medicines both for preventative measures and for when she is sick and has a flare up.  It's expensive and takes a lot of my time getting things ready and cleaned, dried, set up.   Not to mention keeping the equipment away from the little hands that could lose them!  ;)


I am trying to get used to all this and learning more about asthma.  I am still pretty clueless but am doing what I can to help my baby girl.


Prayers would be great.  I am pretty wound up between all this and my nephew's arrival within the next three weeks or so.  We would like (NEED) him to come before his due date.  His Mommy is ready and he's a growing boy!  :)  This is her first baby and it took a lot of prayers to get him here.  Pray God keeps them both safe.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you, Sleeping Beauty, your sis and her baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that this regimen works well for her and that she is feeling great soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you thought! Thank you!