Friday, July 22, 2011

Craziness!

We are still here.  We have been crazy busy this week.  I will be back in a day or two.  The King of the Crazies had a little outpatient surgery today and it has been a day of taking care of him.  Thank the good Lord my mom has the kids for the day.  They got to spend the day swimming and sunning and eating with her and their Uncle Jason.  It is a lot easier for me to have one charge at a time when someone needs all my attention.  It is hard to deal with a 200 pound, 6'4" man on my own.  He insisted upon going into Walgreens and renting his own movie right after we left from surgery.  (I have a few stories about this too - wow.  I was amused and slightly embarrassed.)  Then we got home and I got ice cream and pain meds down him.  He napped off and on and watched "Tron Legacy."  And then he got up to go into the other room and he nearly passed out - fun times.  Pray he is better soon.  I have never seen someone so pale as he was earlier.  He was hot and sweat was dripping from his forehead.  On a funnier note, he made me video tape him after surgery when he was all hopped up and it was hilarious.  :)  I have to let him come out of it and see it first though - doubt I can share.  I am not allowed to share much about him on here - his rules.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Is everything alright? I hope it was a routine procedure.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you thought! Thank you!