Friday, December 3, 2010

Holly Jolly Happenings!


 Tonight we went to mom and dad's, ate dinner and dessert and helped with their tree.  Here are a few pictures.  There will be more to come and we hope to do tree tomorrow.


This is Cinderella with the first ornament that was killed this evening.   There were two.  I really thought there would have been more with my two girls on the loose.
 Stopping for snuggle time!  They are such cutie pies together!
And here is the death of Sleeping Beauty's gum.  She was jabbering and it fell out of her mouth.  She picked it up and went right back to chewing it!  :o/

1 comment:

  1. Yep, Sleeping Beauty is of my lineage. I've dropped it on the floor before, spit on it, rubbed it on something, put it right back in my mouth :) Can't waste a good chew!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you thought! Thank you!