Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What Brings You Here?

I occasionally check out the search words that bring people to my blog.  Some of the things that bring people here make me laugh.  For example: Christmas Vacation Jello Mold.  And: Aunt Bethany Christmas Vacation.  Other searches are run of the mill Disney and princess searches, such as: Tangled Party Ideas, Christmas at Disney World, Cinderella Party Blog, Picture of Rapunzel's Dress - you get the idea.


But my all time favorite: Prayer for Craziness.  HAHAHAHA


Those of you that blog, what search words have brought people to your neck of the woods?

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA!!!!! I didn't know this was there...I had "mocha grout", "forehead mole" and "disgusting pool".

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you thought! Thank you!