Monday, December 20, 2010

Sleeping Beauty's Wish List and More


Well, let me give you the run down on Sleeping Beauty's list...

On Thanksgiving she found this in a catalog at my mom and dad's and said she wanted it:
Sorry, it is a picture of the folded up picture from the catalog.
It is a Dolce and Gabbana watch that retails for $275.  So that was her first request.


Then she requested "Make up.  And not that play make up either."


I even had this conversation with her today:


Me: Now, take a nap, Sleeping Beauty.
Sleeping Beauty: But will I get make up for Christmas?!
Me: If you take a nap like a baby you can have makeup for Christmas.



It was then I realized once again that it was all over and this tiny and mighty gal would be the end of her father and me.


Back to the list:


"Lip gloss. And lots of it."


"A groom."  Yes, she knows what one is!


The other day she told her Daddy, while gesturing to our TV that she needed one just like it (42 inch flat screen) in her room to watch "Max and Ruby."


"I need an Ariel crown and a Belle crown.  Matching shoes with the Belle one." (We already have the Ariel shoes...)


Yes, mighty grown for a three year old.  :o/


Here are some pictures of our house guest the other night.  Stylings by Sleeping Beauty.  :)




Story time!  This nut has one sock on and one off.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you thought! Thank you!