Friday, August 3, 2012

March Funnies

March 2012



When two people got baptized at church Sleeping Beauty said, "Are they going to Heaven NOW?!?!?!"

My mom watched the girls while Tim and I had a late afternoon date. Cinderella was worried about dinner and said to her Nana, "I don't want my mom to create a disaster and I don't want to have to eat it."

...




Sleeping Beauty: "I don't like the way this room smells."
Me: "Maybe it's you." (I was kidding.)
She smells herself and says, "It IS me!!"



Sleeping Beauty, name some words that start with "T:" Tire, Tooth, Tim, Tiny, Tall, Toot (hahaha) Bottom.
Um....No



My back was hurting and Sleeping Beauty gave me her blanket "Liney."



We were too afraid to ask what she meant but at the prayer at dinner Sleeping Beauty included the following: "And thank you for killing all the bad people so we won't be kilt."


Sleeping Beauty came out of her room with her makeup Caboodle saying, "Let's see if I can pretty this mess up."




Sleeping Beauty: "Mommy, Riding my bike makes my heart feel happy." ♥

Should I be concerned that my 7 year old is typing "Intervention" on her computer?!

Sleeping Beauty was in her nose up to her elbow and she looked at me and said (dead serious), "Mommy? Did you know princesses don't pick their noses?"
All I could do was stare at her.



Sleeping Beauty to Tim : "Do you know clowns paint their faces so they can steal stuff from people?"


Sleeping Beauty's prayer one night: "Dear God, thank you for this food. Thank for the whoooole world (she says this every time), thank you for stores so I can shop and thank you for Nana and Pa leaving on an adventure so we can have their Sassy (dog).  Amen."


Sleeping Beauty and I heard about the Michael Jackson Cirque du Soleil on the radio. They then said, "Of course, he won't be there because he's dead."
Sleeping Beauty: "WHAAAAT?! He died?!"
Must be hard to be four years old.




I love how Cinderella is seven and still says "Campbell" for camel.


Sleeping Beauty gets funnier every day. Tonight at dinner she spilled some chili on her dress. "OH! I've SHAMED myself!!"

Me: "Sleeping Beauty, please stop hanging from the door knob."
Sleeping Beauty: "You'll never take me alive!"
Me: "..."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you thought! Thank you!