Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Very Wicked Birthday Party

For Cinderella.  She turned seven.  We celebrated on the 25th of February.
All she wanted was a Wicked party.
We took them back in January to see the Broadway Musical Wicked.
Remember?


There are no "Wicked" party supplies and it was nowhere near Halloween (witch stuff, etc.) so I had to brainstorm.    Tim and I made witch hats from regular party hats, construction paper and tacky glue.  See as modeled below on Sleeping Beauty:


Magical!  Notice the magic wands hanging down?


"Happy Wicked Birthday" Banner (made by my sis) and a picture of the two witches, Glinda and Elphaba:

I did mainly green, pink and black decorations.  It really did feel "Wicked!"
The cake!  A very talented friend made this for the birthday girl.
Silver star confetti was on the table.

More "Wicked" decor!
A broom to "Defy Gravity!"  This will really help me save on gas money!





One of the big hits of the party:  The Betta fish Mr. Bubbles from Uncle Jason and Emily!  The other big hit was a charm bracelet from Nana and Pa.
Casting a spell on us all.
More to come....

1 comment:

  1. You did an AwESoMe job, girl!!!! You and Tim made some heart memories with this par-tay.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you thought! Thank you!