Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween Party Foods

When we had Sleeping Beauty's 4th birthday party she wanted to have a Halloween themed birthday party, complete with scary foods and having everyone come in costume.  She picked out every detail and every item on the menu.  A picture of all of this is at the bottom.  Below are the links.

Jack O Lantern Quesadillas- I did these with cheddar cheese
Source: All You

Hog Dog Mummies

Witch Hats - For these I melted some butter and put some colored sugar on them.

Potato Skin Ghosts

Source: Family Fun




Monster Mouths - My mom did a variation of this recipe.


Source: TLC

We had veggies and dip also.

Rotten Apple Punch - Some of the "worms" had already been eaten at this point.

The spread:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

1 comment:

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you thought! Thank you!